Friday 13 August 2010

Shopping cart in and working!

At last, I've battled with the quirks of shopping cart software and finally got it working so it doesn't charge postage at £150 or more. Yes that did happen.
I've also paid for a new load of nuts. They are:
1/4" unf nyloc nuts
3/8"unf nyloc nuts
7/16"unf nyloc nuts
1/2"unf plain nuts.

I chose these sized because it pretty much covers all the nuts you'd normally have to undo on a Mini. I think the 3/8 ones will make the best use of Titaniums corrosion proof qualities because they're used under the wheel arches where all the road salt sits on everything.
The 7/16" nuts fasten the rear subframe and two are seen from the roadside so if your Mini looks lovely appart from the rusty fasteners this should make it look better.
Thats all for now. I think they'll be for sale in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment